Join your office mates in an outside fitness camp that does wonders for decreasing your stress levels; increase your endurance; find strength and lose weight. Group workouts are more fun than exercising alone and working out with friends makes it that much more fun and helps you stay accountable! Peak Fitness is for any fitness level from the couch potato to the most fit athlete.
The City of Palm Bay provides you with the ability to use payroll deduction. Use code COPBPAYROLL prior to completing your registration.
- Certified coaches that make your camp experience FUN!
- Challenging individual and team workouts
- Cardiovascular endurance and strength training using body weight, medicine balls and other fun equipment
Three Fitness Levels To Choose From:
- Beginner Level: Walking/Core/Circuit Training
- Intermediate Level: Walking/Running/Core/Circuit Training
- Boot Camp: Higher Intensity Level of Training/Running/Core/Circuit Training
- Front Street Park, Melbourne
- Start time: 6:15 PM
- Some causeway and beach workouts thrown in
What to bring:
- Mat/towel for ground exercises
- Water bottle
- Big smile 🙂