Join your office mates today in an outside fitness camp to train with some great coaches that will provide circuit training, metabolic conditioning, and cool workouts to train your body and make you stronger! Any fitness level can join – even if you don’t have a level!
Group workouts are more fun than exercising alone and working out with friends makes it that much more fun and helps you stay accountable! Go home feeling better than when you started the day.
- Decrease stress
- Increase your endurance
- Find strength and lose weight.
Peak Fitness is for any fitness level from the couch potato to the most fit athlete.
As part of your Harris wellness program, the Peak Fitness Training camp is discounted by Harris for a comprehensive 8-week workout program.
Your 2019 Camp Schedule:
- January 9 – February 27
- March 27 – May 15
- June 19 – August 7
- September 9 – October 28
- Holiday 4 Week Camp November 27 – December 18
- Certified coaches that make your camp experience FUN!
- Challenging individual and team workouts
- Cardiovascular endurance and strength training using body weight, med balls and other fun equipment
- Walking or running
- Circuit training
Three Fitness Levels To Choose From:
- Beginner: Walking/Core/Circuit Training
- Intermediate: Walking/Running/Core/Circuit Training
- Advanced: Higher Intensity Level of Training/Running/Core/Circuit Training
- Harris Corporate Headquarters, 1025 W. NASA Blvd (behind Buildings A & S)
- Wednesdays at 6:15 PM
- Some causeway and beach workouts thrown in
What to bring:
- Mat/towel for ground exercises
- Water bottle
- Big smile 🙂