Join your office mates on Monday nights at 6pm for a workout that is geared toward strength and fitness like no other experience you will have. Your coaches provide innovative and FUN circuits and other movements that keep things interesting. Keeping the workouts challenging yet each are created with scaled options for even the most unfit individual.
Group workouts are more fun than exercising alone and working out with friends makes it that much more fun and helps you stay accountable! Peak Fitness is for any fitness level from the couch potato to the most fit athlete.
As part of your Thales wellness program, Peak Fitness Training camp is discounted by Thales for a comprehensive 8-week workout program. Check with your HR Department for complete details.
2019 Camp Schedule:
- January 7 – February 25
- March 25 – May 13
- June 17 – August 5
- September 9 – October 28
- Holiday 4-week camp: November 25 – December 16
- Certified coaches that make your camp experience FUN!
- Challenging individual and team workouts
- Cardiovascular endurance and strength training using body weight, medicine balls and other fun equipment
- Circuit training
Three Fitness Levels To Choose From:
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced. We only mention this because depending on your fitness level you should choose somewhere you think you fit on that scale. Truth be told, if you can’t perform a certain movement, you will be provided with scaled options until you CAN perform the movement!
- CrossFit Rise Above, 1054 Cypress Avenue, Melbourne
- Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Some causeway and beach workouts thrown in
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Big smile 🙂