Join your office mates in an outside fitness camp that does wonders for decreasing your stress levels; increase your endurance; find strength and lose weight. Group workouts are more fun than exercising alone and working out with friends makes it that much more fun and helps you stay accountable! Peak Fitness is for any fitness level from the couch potato to the most fit athlete.
As part of your Thales wellness program, Peak Fitness Training camp is discounted by Thales for a comprehensive 8-week workout program. Check with your HR Department for complete details.
- January 9 – February 27
- March 27 – May 15
- June 19 – August 7
- September 11 – October 30
- Holiday 4-week camp: November 27 – December 18
- Certified coaches that make your camp experience FUN!
- Challenging individual and team workouts
- Cardiovascular endurance and strength training using body weight, medicine balls and other fun equipment
- Circuit training
Three Fitness Levels To Choose From:
- Beginner Level: Walking/Core/Circuit Training
- Intermediate Level: Walking/Running/Core/Circuit Training
- Boot Camp: Higher Intensity Level of Training/Running/Core/Circuit Training
- Front Street Civic Center
- Mondays, beginning at 6:00 PM
- Some causeway and beach workouts thrown in
What to bring:
- Mat/towel for ground exercises
- Water bottle
- Big smile 🙂