The next Peak When It Counts Camp
January 11 – March 29, 2021
Peak When It Counts is a 12-week training program designed for all fitness levels, whether you are new to running, have miles under your belt and are looking to be more competitive in the sport; obtain a new personal best; add strength and flexibility.
What makes Up & Running Fitness unique? We train the entire body focusing on cardiovascular endurance, muscle-specific training and yoga to keep you flexible and injury-free. Two dedicated & experienced coaches that will make your training fun & challenging! Train with Karen and EB and receive the personal coaching you are looking for.
If you have any questions about PWIC, please contact us.
- A workout plan that will target your goals.
- Variety to help motivate and encourage you.
- Track, causeway and beach locations
- Training to strengthen your body while developing your running skills.
- Yoga targeted specifically to athletes increasing strength and flexibility.
- AWESOME finisher shirts!
STRENGTH TRAINING: Opt in to receive a Saturday morning strength training class specific for runners offered by our partner company, CrossFit Rise Above at a reduced rate of $75 for 12 weeks. That’s just $6.25/class! You will receive expert training from the best CFRA qualified instructors. Strength training is essential to a runner’s training program because it strengthens muscles and joints, which can improve race times and decrease risk of injury. If you want to perform at your full potential, you need to take a comprehensive approach to running.
After the strength workouts every Saturday morning at 7 AM, we are adding a 30 min yoga class to increase flexibility and range of motion, sending you home stretched out and relaxed. That’s a whole lotta instruction packed in there for $75 🙂 Add it to your registration!
Camp Time and Location:
- Tuesdays at 6:00PM – Hoover Middle School, Indialantic (KEY WORKOUT DAY)
- Thursdays at 6:00PM – Intracoastal Brewing Company (PUT IN THE HOMEWORK)
- Sundays at 7:00AM – Oars & Paddles Park, Indian Harbour Beach (WORK ON ENDURANCE)
- New Athletes: $155 (includes custom training schedule)
- Returning Athletes: $125 (includes group training schedule); ask for discount code
- Family Rate: 10% discount for each family member; ask for discount code
- 6-week PWIC On Holiday: $55 all athletes
2022 Training Schedule:
- January 11 – March 29
- April 26 – July 12
- August 9 – October 25
- November 22 – December 13 (4-week Holiday camp)
We love referrals! Receive $25 off of your camp fee for each NEW member that signs up for camp. Not to be combined with other discounts.