The next Peak When It Counts Camp
August 8 – October 24, 2017
Peak When It Counts is a 12-week training program designed for all fitness levels, whether you are new to running, have miles under your belt and are looking to be more competitive in the sport; obtain a new personal best; add strength and flexibility.
What makes Up & Running Fitness unique? We train the entire body focusing on cardiovascular endurance, muscle-specific training and yoga to keep you flexible and injury-free. Two dedicated & experienced coaches that will make your training fun & challenging! Train with Karen and EB and receive the personal coaching you are looking for.
If you have any questions about PWIC, please contact us.
Choose from 3 levels of training:
- A workout plan that will target your goals.
- Variety to help motivate and encourage you.
- track, causeway and beach locations
- Circuit training to strengthen your body while developing your running skills.
- Yoga targeted specifically to athletes increasing strength and flexibility.
- AWESOME finisher shirts!
Camp Time and Location:
- Tuesdays at 6:00PM – Hoover Middle School, Indialantic (KEY WORKOUT DAY)
- Thursdays at 6:00PM – Chase Bank, Riverside & Melbourne Causeway, Indialantic (PUT IN THE HOMEWORK)
- Sundays at 7:00AM – Oars & Paddles Park, Indian Harbour Beach
- New Athletes: $150 (includes custom training schedule)
- Returning Athletes: $120 (includes group training schedule); ask for discount code
- Family Rate: 10% discount for each family member; ask for discount code
- 4-week PWIC On Holiday: $40 all athletes; optional holiday shirt $10
2017 Training Schedule:
- January 10 – March 28
- April 25 – July 11
- August 8 – October 24
- 4-week PWIC On Holiday: November 28 – December 19
We love referrals! Receive $20 off of your camp fee for each NEW member that signs up for camp. Not to be combined with other discounts.