The next Peak When It Counts Camp
January 21 – April 7, 2020
Peak When It Counts is a 12-week training program designed for all fitness levels, whether you are new to running, have miles under your belt and are looking to be more competitive in the sport; obtain a new personal best; add strength and flexibility.
What makes Up & Running Fitness unique? We train the entire body focusing on cardiovascular endurance, muscle-specific training and yoga to keep you flexible and injury-free. Two dedicated & experienced coaches that will make your training fun & challenging! Train with Karen and EB and receive the personal coaching you are looking for.
If you have any questions about PWIC, please contact us.
Choose from 3 levels of training:
- A workout plan that will target your goals.
- Variety to help motivate and encourage you.
- Track, causeway and beach locations
- Training to strengthen your body while developing your running skills.
- Yoga targeted specifically to athletes increasing strength and flexibility.
- AWESOME finisher shirts!
Camp Time and Location:
- Tuesdays at 6:00PM – Hoover Middle School, Indialantic (KEY WORKOUT DAY)
- Thursdays at 6:00PM – Beachfly Brewing Company, 1080 E. Eau Gallie Blvd, Indian Harbour Beach (PUT IN THE HOMEWORK)
- Sundays at 7:00AM – Oars & Paddles Park, Indian Harbour Beach (WORK ON ENDURANCE)
- New Athletes: $155 (includes custom training schedule)
- Returning Athletes: $125 (includes group training schedule); ask for discount code
- Family Rate: 10% discount for each family member; ask for discount code
- 4-week PWIC On Holiday: $50 all athletes
2020 Training Schedule:
- January 21 – April 7
- May 5 – July 21
- August 18 – November 3
- 4-week PWIC Holiday: December 1 – December 22
We love referrals! Receive $25 off of your camp fee for each NEW member that signs up for camp. Not to be combined with other discounts.